Thursday, August 12, 2010

Digital Love

Hi Friends, how is it going? That's cool, I don't actually care. It's the last day of the week and we had a new Moon in Leo this week so you know EVERYTHING IS ALL GOOD.

Last night while destroying my study in order to make it a functional room in the future and to give me more room for impromptu dance parties, I came across the connecting cord for my digital camera. HOORAY!

This cord has been missing for almost 12 months now and I had mistakenly thought that my old housemate had lost it. BUT IT WAS ME! I lost it! Dear me, you are a douchebag. Dear ex-housemate, you are completely blameless.

ONWARDS TO PHOTOS!

These photos are Japan photos cos that was the last time I used this camera. Envisage this: Me tiny digital camera, film camera and iPhone camera at the ready to capture every shot three times. I WAS LONELY, OK? (oh and this is a picture of barrels of Sake)


This was taken on a freezing cold night in Kyoto when I got lost but everything was so pretty I didn't really care. Also I'd been drinking Sake with the crazy Japanese/American guy. What a cool dude.


BOAT! This was on Miyajima Island. I think this river does actually fill when the tide is high. People don't just put boats on the ground and tie them to railings just for the hell of it. Or maybe they do, I choose not to judge.

I can't remember where this is? Somewhere very touristy that I could probably look up the name of very quickly. But you know what, navigating away from this screen right now would break up the flow of my brain and I wouldn't want to interrupt my creative process and actually I just don't care enough to be bothered going to google and typing in the beginnings of what I think this place is called and I probably couldn't spell it and I really want to go make a cup of tea so I'm just not going to. err.. what?


I don't usually like pictures I take on my digital camera, I've been frustratingly unable to figure out how to use it to take interesting photos. I've found that being able to delete things immediately generally leads to me deleting things immediately in a fit of pique if the picture isn't all I've envisioned in my head. But I like this photo. I like it a lot. There may be hope for you yet, young digital camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment