Monday, November 15, 2010

Humans I know.

Hey y'all! What's up? I broke my finger. It was not a good time, I didn't have a good time when it happened but we won basketball so that makes it all ok I guess? Poor finger. I also took some photos and stuff. WITH A BROKEN FINGER. That's impressive. Be impressed.

These are photos of some people that I know and even a couple of people that I am related to. They all happen to be boys for some reason... I have no explanation for this? I know a lot of boys? um...?


Here's a guy! He's a guy I know!


Here is another guy! I know this guy too! He looks like my Dad but he isn't. I know this because this guy has a Scottish accent. My Dad does not, this is an important distinction.


I know this guy too! I've known him since he was born. He's a cool guy. He's been a cool guy since he was born.




This guy is my bro. In pretty much all senses of the word. He's a cool guy.




This guy is one of the most influential humans in my life. He's a pretty cool guy too. :)


Till next time! Photos are going badly at the moment... I do not know why. I hope to change this very soon and to make them go very well. This would be a good time. PEACE LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment