Monday, July 4, 2011

Experimenting with light.


When I get a new camera sometimes (usually always) I am so overexcited by it that I just stick a roll of film in it and don't really bother to learn how to use it properly. :D This produces photos such as the above which is terribly over exposed. That said, I really like the washed out feel that these photos have. I feel like this new Nikkomat is going to be a very good camera indeed. And that I will spend this week learning how to use it properly.



Enjoy the pastels of what was actually an extremely bright and cold day in the country!


Enjoy the fuzzy background! And the faces of people with whom I am acquainted!


Enjoy this frenzied moment before this young child rips the camera from me and then takes a load of lovely blurry pictures of his parents and is dismayed when he cannot view them straight away. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment